Fortlandia Constructanote - English
interchangeable message. You need only your hands and a pair of scissors. Each toy is letterpressed on recycled paper and is packaged in a reusable and recyclable clear bag.
- Write name + email on sticker.
- Write Community Love Note (a note on why you love your community) on your Constructanote.
- Assemble toy.
- If local, flatten, seal it up and bring to one of the following locations:
- Our store (2300 S. Lamar #108, Austin, TX 78704) on Saturdays from 12pm-8pm. Drop in our Fortlandia dropbox from October 3rd - January 24 and we’ll bring to our garden.
- When you visit Fortlandia at the Wildflower Center. Come by the Community Garden and easily pin your sealed bag to our ‘Plant Wall’ for our gardeners to grab.
- If outside of Austin, purchase a Constructanote below, email your typed community message to email@example.com, and we will write your message on our garden walls.
*Constructanotes are also available at the Wildflower Center Cafe.
Visit Fortlandia and watch our gardeners plant your Constructanotes + cover our garden walls with your Community Love Notes. No matter if you’re near or far, your participation will help us build a vibrant Community Garden throughout the duration of Fortlandia. To watch our Community Garden grow before your very eyes, be sure to plan your visit to the Wildflower Center on gardening performance days: